When do pre-cruise dining bookings typically open?

Wookie01

Hi folks,
I have been looking around the forum but haven't found an answer to this so would appreciate any help available please?

Our cruise is a long way off yet, but I am curious when I will be able to start making dining reservations, either via the app or the website.

I ask because we will be celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary onboard and it falls on the second night out, so I want to make sure that we have reserved something nice.

Cheers, Graham 🙂

3 hours ago, Wookie01 said:

Hi folks,
I have been looking around the forum but haven't found an answer to this so would appreciate any help available please?

Our cruise is a long way off yet, but I am curious when I will be able to start making dining reservations, either via the app or the website.

I ask because we will be celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary onboard and it falls on the second night out, so I want to make sure that we have reserved something nice.

Cheers, Graham 🙂

I've booked dining as far out as Feb 2024 for the Apex 

• Like 1

Thanks for the answers folks.

It is interesting, we are in a Sky Suite on Edge, sailing out of Sydney in Dec 2023 and it seems that we do not have access to dining reservations.

On the app I can see the specialty restaurants and view the menus, but there is no option to make a booking. On the Celebrity website under Manage My Booking it says
"Advance reservations and purchases may be made up to 48 hours prior to your sail date."

I had also emailed Celebrity to enquire about this, but not heard back when I made this post. I have since had a reply and in the email they say "you can book shore excursion, Dining options, Activities, Beverages Packages, Entertainment  90 days prior to the date of departure."

Strange that the three of you are all able to book well in advance but we can't. I wonder if has to do with us being in Australia rather than the US?

Alternatively could it be because we are booked through a TA and not direct with Celebrity?

Thanks again for your inputs. 🙂

This is all that I can see in the app when I select a specialty restaurant.

image.thumb.png.a321e6e3103aea8f5cde2f63c88ab4c3.png