AsadoAdventure.com in Buenos Aires

AZluv

We had an amazing private excursion while on the Viking South America and Chilean Fjords cruise December 1- 18, 2022.

We were on the Buenos Aires pre-cruise extension and on our full day there, we booked, via AsadoAdventure.com a 6 hour excursion of a charming neighborhood in Buenos Aires called Palermo Soho.

Our host, Frank Almeida, arranged for a taxi, that dropped us at his beautiful home.  Our small party of my husband, myself and a visitor from Canada got acquainted over chilled lemonade before we began our stroll over a few blocks of the neighborhood, admiring the street art and enjoying a cheese plate along with three local wines at a small, very cute wine shop.

After Frank purchased several items for our meal, we returned to his home, where we enjoyed a traditional Argentine meal, in his tree and plant-lined patio.  We felt like a member of his family!  It was a perfect and relaxing way to experience Argentina!

I highly recommend this private excursion!

It made our day in Buenos Aires delightful as well as informative.  

• Like 1

On 12/1/2022 at 6:27 AM, AZluv said:

We had an amazing private excursion while on the Viking South America and Chilean Fjords cruise December 1- 18, 2022.

We were on the Buenos Aires pre-cruise extension and on our full day there, we booked, via AsadoAdventure.com a 6 hour excursion of a charming neighborhood in Buenos Aires called Palermo Soho.

Our host, Frank Almeida, arranged for a taxi, that dropped us at his beautiful home.  Our small party of my husband, myself and a visitor from Canada got acquainted over chilled lemonade before we began our stroll over a few blocks of the neighborhood, admiring the street art and enjoying a cheese plate along with three local wines at a small, very cute wine shop.

After Frank purchased several items for our meal, we returned to his home, where we enjoyed a traditional Argentine meal, in his tree and plant-lined patio.  We felt like a member of his family!  It was a perfect and relaxing way to experience Argentina!

I highly recommend this private excursion!

It made our day in Buenos Aires delightful as well as informative.  

We did Frank's Asado Adventure on our 2019-20 winter S.America cruise on Viking Jupiter.   I don't believe you meant "2021".  It was a fantastic time!  Just like you describe.

On a previous thread, I recommended this highly to a prospective Viking traveler.  He tried to book Frank, but sadly, thanks to COVID, he has closed his business down, as the Viking traveler told to me.  This was about a month ago.

Edited by CCWineLover