Need Self Guided Island Tour Route Ideas

Sun and Fun

Arashi Beach or Boca Catalina.

Ostrich Farm and/or Butterfly Farm

California Lighthouse

Caves: Guadirikiri or Fontein

Natural Bridges and Rock Formations up around BlackStone Beach 

All these places either  have websites or are on maps so you can pinpoint them in advance and plan your route.

There are quite a few places. I made a list to start looking at where we want to go. Since you have a UTV, pretty much the entire island is open. The Natural Pool is a good place if conditions are safe for it. There is also another natural pool by the gold mine. 

I would skip the Natural pool as it takes too much out of your day for an awful ride to a selfie pic.  The pool at the gold mine is much easier.  We went with our buggy to snorkel at boca Catalina, mangel hailto (sp) and wasted too much time at natural pool getting to and from.  With our rental car another time we went to the gold mines, philips garden, boca catalina, baby beach and had a lot of fun.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2022 at 6:56 AM, jean87510 said:

I would skip the Natural pool as it takes too much out of your day for an awful ride to a selfie pic.  

Thanks for that. I have heard it takes 30 minutes or so each way to get to it which is a huge time waste. Plus it is kind of difficult to walk to with the rocks and everything. We want to hit sites on the north and south side, that natural pool was going to limit what we could do.