Question about APP

chukli

Hi:

I purchased beverage and internet package but not sure how to find the purchase confirmation on the APP . Only received purchase confirmation by email. Also, cancelled a dining package and received cancellation confirmation email but cannot see refund back on credit card- does it take full 14 days to see refund?

thanks.

You should be able to see the purchases electronically under Order History on Cruise Planner, but I don't think you can see them in the app. The only things I can see on the app are those which have a specific date and time and appear in the calendar. 

It is an excellent idea for the app. If they truly want to be paperless, they need to address that.

For now, print and bring your email purchase confirmations. I had trouble getting my son's soda package on Symphony of the Seas last April and I'm not sure it would have been resolved if it were not for the paper copy I brought.

Edited by MightyMike
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On my app I see the Deluxe Beverage Package and the excursions I purchased. On the website under "Order History" I see everything I reserved/purchased.

In the app I select the ship icon and at the bottom of the page it shows "Beverage Packages" I select that, and it brings up the DBP and DBP +VOOM. I select the DBP and it show that I purchased this item. I can manage or reserve again.

For my excursions I can look at the calendar or select the person icon and it brings up cruise information and it shows I have two upcoming reservations. I click on "select all" and it shows all my excursions.  The only thing I can't find on the app is "The Key" purchase I made.

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1