How to Print Luggage Tags

Mike45LC

The Celebrity FAQs state that I can print luggage tags that Celebrity will digitally send, but the FAQs do not mention how/where they have hidden them.  WHERE are the luggage tags?  And on the Celebrity.com web site or on the App?

Watch the website for when the edocs are ready, Usually about 45 days ahead of the cruise. You should see a button option there that says that the luggage tags are ready. But if you never print them it’s no big deal because they will manually create luggage tags for you at the pier

• Like 1

Once the E docs - Guest Ticket Booklet -  are available, the bag tags will be the last or second to last page.  

I personally save the whole thing as a PDF and then print the bag tag page from the PDF  but you can probably print the single page directly from the E doc. You don't need to print the whole 12 pages. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Treasure Hunter said:

Thanks, but I sweat about everything. I will be a basket case waiting for the pier. I only relax once I'm on the ship.

WE booked the a cruise one week before departure. Two days before we left, I got an email from Celebrity and it said EDOCS ready. I went to the document (about 19 pages) and scrolled to the end where I could see the luggage tags. I saved the page (luggage tag) as a PDF. I emailed the PDF to myself. My goal was to print it in Dallas but never made it. We booked a hotel close to the port and walked across the street to FEDEX OFFICE. I walked in and you email the pdf to fedexoffice and then walk over to the self serve machine to print. The machine asks you for a print code and the PDF showed up on the screen. We printed 6 color copies for $2 and it took about 5 minutes! Then we got a stapler from the front desk and put all 6 tags on our bags before we caught the uber. I hope this helps. We had not sailed in 3 years and the luggage tags seemed daunting but looking back, it was easy. Good luck!

Thanks, everyone.  I found the luggage tags on the second to last page of the eDocs and printed out 5 of them. 

I am too stressed (and tired!) on embarkation day (after a five hour drive to the port) to want one more thing to deal with at the port.  I just want to deliver my baggage (pre-tagged!) to the porter, drop off my wife by the front door of the building, park the car and walk back to find my wife and board!

I normally leave Las Vegas around 6:00 a.m. for a cruise, but I might have to think about this because this is NOT a Saturday embarkation as usual, but a Monday.  So I will be hitting rush hour traffic in L.A.  Maybe I need to leave an hour earlier.  Darn!

13 hours ago, EatonDoolittle said:

Once the E docs - Guest Ticket Booklet -  are available, the bag tags will be the last or second to last page.  

I personally save the whole thing as a PDF and then print the bag tag page from the PDF  but you can probably print the single page directly from the E doc. You don't need to print the whole 12 pages. 

I simply printed the page our tags were on ( page 18 or 19/20 of the e-docs after having checked in online)).  We were able to to access those docs for our 12/27 cruise last week.  (Maybe available earlier but I only just looked : )

10 hours ago, jwlane said:

Correct.  Don't sweat it---many find it quicker to have them added at embarkation.

Just now, SusieAV8R said:

I simply printed the page our tags were on ( page 18 or 19/20 of the e-docs after having checked in online)).  We were able to to access those docs for our 12/27 cruise last week.  (Maybe available earlier but I only just looked : )

9 hours ago, DallasCruiseCouple said:

WE booked the a cruise one week before departure. Two days before we left, I got an email from Celebrity and it said EDOCS ready. I went to the document (about 19 pages) and scrolled to the end where I could see the luggage tags. I saved the page (luggage tag) as a PDF. I emailed the PDF to myself. My goal was to print it in Dallas but never made it. We booked a hotel close to the port and walked across the street to FEDEX OFFICE. I walked in and you email the pdf to fedexoffice and then walk over to the self serve machine to print. The machine asks you for a print code and the PDF showed up on the screen. We printed 6 color copies for $2 and it took about 5 minutes! Then we got a stapler from the front desk and put all 6 tags on our bags before we caught the uber. I hope this helps. We had not sailed in 3 years and the luggage tags seemed daunting but looking back, it was easy. Good luck!

I just printed our luggage tags directly from X's website (after I had signed in).

11 hours ago, Treasure Hunter said:

I paid in full and got my edocs but luggage tags say pending ? I’ve gone back several  times and  can’t get them to print. Guess they stopped mailing the nice ones even if you are in a suite

1 minute ago, SusieAV8R said:

I just printed our luggage tags directly from X's website (after I had signed in).

Yes, it appears mailing luggage tags is not an option any more.  That's not a surprise: X wants to go green AND save money.

12 hours ago, Treasure Hunter said:

I paid in full and got my edocs but luggage tags say pending ? I’ve gone back several  times and  can’t get them to print. Guess they stopped mailing the nice ones even if you are in a suite

Open the e-docs doucment.  The next to last page should be your luggage tag.  You can then print only that page three or four times, depending on how many tags you need. 

• Like 1

On 12/3/2022 at 9:37 AM, Treasure Hunter said:

Thanks, but I sweat about everything. I will be a basket case waiting for the pier. I only relax once I'm on the ship.

I'm like you and fretted about luggage tags, too, before our cruise in August. In our case, we didn't receive the e-doc PDF until 10 days before our cruise departed.

Glad you received yours and hope you have a wonderful cruise.

cjr

• Like 1