Which deck to pick for a Central Pakr Balcony room?

I like deck 10 or 11.  They are further from the noise of the pool deck.  The park itself is rather quiet, so I’ve never felt too close to the Park (deck 8).  Deck 12 isn’t too bad, but I’d try to avoid deck 14 due to possible noise transfer from pool deck above.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kj_connections said:

I'm considering symphony of the seas, central park balcony.  Cabins are available on deck 14, 12, 11 or 10.  Which deck would be best and why?  Thanks

We have stayed in CP multiple times.  We enjoy deck #9- over a store with a nice window seat.  Then 10 or 11.  Deck 14 not good- under the pool.  

To add to my comment above, a different family might like a different deck than I do.  So customize the advice to your own needs. 

For example, though I might favor deck 10, if a healthy friend said they loved the pool deck (including the music and even joyful kid noises) and want a cabin convenient to the pool, I’d suggest deck 12 fairly near stairs to pool of choice.  That way it is only two quick flights of stairs between cabin to pool deck.  If a bit of pool music and noise drifts down to their balcony, such a family likely won’t mind a bit.