Koningsdam Gala night Christmas

smiledr

27 minutes ago, smiledr said:

Sailing on Koningsdam Dec. 22  Can anyone tell me will the formal night be Christmas Eve or Christmas? I want to know which day to  make a hair appointment.

I am scheduled to be on that sailing and my best guess is that it would be Mazatlan if they are doing one for Xmas.  We are only there until 5 pm whereas the other port stay is longer.

Considering there are two sea days following the 26th, under normal circumstances I would think that the 27th would be the Dressy night if this were not a holiday sailing.  I’m stuck on how that affects things.

If you go on the Navigator app and call up your cruise, then go to plan on the bottom and bring up my itinerary.  This will bring up each day and it tells you what days are dressy nights.  I'm on a cruise starting Dec. 17 thru 27.  Our dressy nights are the 18th and 23rd.  (Note - not Christmas Eve or Christmas Day).

41 minutes ago, MARLEY225 said:

If you go on the Navigator app and call up your cruise, then go to plan on the bottom and bring up my itinerary.  This will bring up each day and it tells you what days are dressy nights.  I'm on a cruise starting Dec. 17 thru 27.  Our dressy nights are the 18th and 23rd.  (Note - not Christmas Eve or Christmas Day).

That’s an improvement.  My recent cruise said smart casual until I got on the ship.  Thanks.