Tips for Cheap Pride of America Booking

latebuyer

My aunt just did a POA cruise - got off a day or two ago - and absolutely loved it. They're now spending a couple days on land. She's been to Hawaii a few times on land, and so this was a perfect way for her and her family (husband and adult kids) to see several islands at once. 

Personally, I've only been to Kauai for four nights, back when I lived in Los Angeles and it was a relatively easy flight over to the island, and while I absolutely loved it, after five days/four nights, we'd seen absolutely everything there was to do, and if we had been going to stay longer, I would have wanted to add in another island. It's not expensive to fly island to island, but it would take a half day out of your vacation to go to/from an airport and deal with that aspect of island hopping. 

All of this is my long winded way of saying I'd consider a POA cruise to either get to know the islands and pick one for a future land vacation, or after I'd done a land vacation or two to Hawaii and wanted to see more islands even if just for a quick stop on each.

15 hours ago, Silver Sweethearts said:

Maui is hardly for everyone.  The lifestyle will either work for you or it won't.  Some people will go home with memories of a fabulous time while others will only lament how much money they had to spend.

You have such an eloquent way with words. I wish I had that talent. I will remember this saying since many of my guests who come to visit can't get over the sticker shock. I usually say "paradise has a price", but if they are unable to resonate with the energy of the rock, it's lost.

We play the Pukalani Country Club at least once a year. Such a lovely hidden gem. I would very much enjoy crossing paths one day.

4 hours ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

You have such an eloquent way with words. I wish I had that talent. I will remember this saying since many of my guests who come to visit can't get over the sticker shock. I usually say "paradise has a price", but if they are unable to resonate with the energy of the rock, it's lost.

We play the Pukalani Country Club at least once a year. Such a lovely hidden gem. I would very much enjoy crossing paths one day.

Thank you for the kind words.  We agree about "paradise".  Great minds think alike.  Yes, it would be nice to cross paths when you return here.  Your end of the world or ours?