When can you book excursions and dinners on Celebrity?

Sigyn

I have a July 2023 Alaska cruise booked, but the excursions I did see aren't coming up now unless I go to the app. I did book one already, so I can see it that way, but it's not showing up at all on the website when I log in on my laptop. And specialty dinners aren't showing up at all. When do excursions and specialty dinners become available to book?

As soon as they start showing up in the app and cruise planner. Especially with shore excursions, this can be an ongoing process as they make more contracts with your operators. Over the last six months, they have been adding excursions for my May 2023 cruise. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, njsmom said:

I have a July 2023 Alaska cruise booked, but the excursions I did see aren't coming up now unless I go to the app. I did book one already, so I can see it that way, but it's not showing up at all on the website when I log in on my laptop. And specialty dinners aren't showing up at all. When do excursions and specialty dinners become available to book?

I am booked for Alaska July 2023 ~ Excursions and Dining are showing for me. 

I have dining and excursions booked. 

Patty

Edited by cw2go

Hi,

I think there may be an issue with the web page again, as I cannot get to my reservation through the web site at the moment either. 
I’ve just noticed there is another thread regarding issues with the web site

Edited by bkj
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, cw2go said:

I am booked for Alaska July 2-23 ~ Excursions and Dining are showing for me. 

Patty

As you said on the 'other' thread on this.  I CANNOT access dining but some are.  I noted 6pm, 7 and 7:30pm are now not available.  I can't even book 9 or 9:30 although showing available.  Wonder what the secret is.  Tried all browsers and some of the PC tricks but nothing will let me in.  This is a year out so how can they be booked? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Oceangoer2 said:

As you said on the 'other' thread on this.  I CANNOT access dining but some are.  I noted 6pm, 7 and 7:30pm are now not available.  I can't even book 9 or 9:30 although showing available.  Wonder what the secret is.  Tried all browsers and some of the PC tricks but nothing will let me in.  This is a year out so how can they be booked? 

Maybe make a call to Celebrity to see if they have any idea on why you're locked out? I have no idea why this is happening to so many people. I know that I just logged in and can see all 5 of my cruises and all of the dining and excursions except for one but that isn''t until Aug 2024 so I know its way early for that one. 

I see you're in Canada, could that be it? I know this has to be frustrating, I wish I had the answers. 

Patty 

1 minute ago, cw2go said:

Maybe make a call to Celebrity to see if they have any idea on why you're locked out? I have no idea why this is happening to so many people. I know that I just logged in and can see all 5 of my cruises and all of the dining and excursions except for one but that isn''t until Aug 2024 so I know its way early for that one. 

I see you're in Canada, could that be it? I know this has to be frustrating, I wish I had the answers. 

Patty 

I came in the back door to the site to even get the dining option.  Are you accessing on a PC, laptop or phone app?  I'll try my phone.

Edited by Oceangoer2
  • Like 1

Just now, Oceangoer2 said:

Are you accessing on a PC, laptop or phone app?  I'll try my phone.

I have an iMac, MacBook and iPhone app and all are working. I know Cel has many IT gremlins but how can it select only certain customers? So weird. 

I have cleared my history in the past and that has helped. 

Patty 

Cleared history and cache, rebooted, changed browsers.  One actually let me in to the page.  But now I know its a glitch;  won't even let me reserve anytime dining.  In the meantime, the times are disappearing...one even has the message 'we're stuffed'...LOL.  meaning no times available on that day.  I give.  They don't want my money, so be it.

On 12/9/2022 at 11:19 AM, cw2go said:

I am booked for Alaska July 2023 ~ Excursions and Dining are showing for me. 

Patty

you can see dining? hmmm...I'll have to figure that out then. 

25 minutes ago, njsmom said:

you can see dining? hmmm...I'll have to figure that out then. 

Yes, I am on the Millie July 14th 2023 out of Seward and I've had dining in my cruise planner for months.

My friends are also on this same cruise and they have dining and excursions booked as well.

We were both able to take advantage of the 35% off sale and saved quite a bit of money. 

Wishing you luck! 

Patty 

4 hours ago, cw2go said:

Yes, I am on the Millie July 14th 2023 out of Seward and I've had dining in my cruise planner for months.

My friends are also on this same cruise and they have dining and excursions booked as well.

We were both able to take advantage of the 35% off sale and saved quite a bit of money. 

Wishing you luck! 

Patty 

Still can't access dining, but did rebook excursions using one poster's 'round about' way of getting into Plan My Cruise.   Trying to get through to X to find out if there is a problem for only some of us, but wait is waaay toooo long on hold.