Noordam Inaugural - CC Group photo is here!

ekerr19

****bepsf waves from the staircase to all his fans****

B - I read this to John & he asked, "Did Brian fall down that staircase too?" :D :D :D

I'm sorry, sweetie, he made me. I couldn't even type this post without laughing my head off. The laptop practically fell on the floor. ;)

B - I read this to John & he asked, "Did Brian fall down that staircase too?" :D :D :D

I'm sorry, sweetie, he made me. I couldn't even type this post without laughing my head off. The laptop practically fell on the floor. ;)

LOL

Thanks for that visual .... I almost wet myself from laughing so hard!

Brian, if I were you, I'd stay away from stairs for a while.

:)

Susan - You are correct, ;) it is an original sketch and absolutely gorgeous. It is off to the framer today and I'll be sure to post a photo when it's done. I want to get it framed as soon as possible - I'm worried my darn cats might decide that paper should be their next feast!

Laura - I was re-reading thru this thread to save pix for my scrapbook & found this post. Do you have the sketch back from the framer yet? Would LOVE to see a pic of it posted. :)

Brian - I'm still waiting to see those pix taken at the pool at Grand Turk! (If you must, you have my e-mail address) ;)

It was so fantastic re-reading this thread. Anybody heard from Vic, SirScott or Marti recently?

Laura - I was re-reading thru this thread to save pix for my scrapbook & found this post. Do you have the sketch back from the framer yet? Would LOVE to see a pic of it posted. :)

Brian - I'm still waiting to see those pix taken at the pool at Grand Turk! (If you must, you have my e-mail address) ;)

It was so fantastic re-reading this thread. Anybody heard from Vic, SirScott or Marti recently?

No, I haven't got it back yet - it should be ready shortly though... but I am not going to post it if you continue to ask for those Turks & Caicos pictures!!! ;) What happened at Grand Turk, stays at Grand Turk, lol!!!! :eek:

Did I miss something? Did Brian fall down the glass stairs too? I remember thinking (and I hadn't had but one drink yet...) that they could be dangerous!

I've heard from Trisha, Vic and Greg by email, but that has been it so far... I am still in withdrawal. I miss the ship.... :(

Anybody heard from Vic, SirScott or Marti recently?

I've chatted with Vic via AIM and Scotty via e-mail quite a bit over the last 2 weeks.

Marti I've talked to only a little bit ... but she's booked the Hawaii Group cruise. :D So has Scotty. <hint hint, nudge nudge>

Did I miss something? Did Brian fall down the glass stairs too? I remember thinking (and I hadn't had but one drink yet...) that they could be dangerous!

No ... he fell down an escalator at the train station after disembarkation.

That boy needs to take better care of himself.

I am still in withdrawal. I miss the ship....

God, Laura, I am too. This is one of the worst cases of it I've had in a long time. And, to think, it's not as if I haven't been aboard ship much lately! I miss the ship, I miss the friends ... all of you wonderful people.

God, Laura, I am too. This is one of the worst cases of it I've had in a long time. And, to think, it's not as if I haven't been aboard ship much lately! I miss the ship, I miss the friends ... all of you wonderful people.

Ditto

BTW - Got the knee xray-ed this week: No break, just some fluid on the knee and some calcium buildup on the kneecap. Doc said to use ice/heat and wear the knee wrap (Duh)

No need to bring out the shotgun yet - this horse will run again. ;)

***carefully avoiding staircases***

Archived