Noordam Inaugural - CC Group photo is here!

ekerr19

Hi There,

Think the house has finally stopped moving!!!! Swore that it was shifting from side to side then up and down. Sound familiar????

Anyhow, the lady on the extreme right in the picture ( Has the the red/white/blue shirt) was Joan, she was sorta adopted by the group. She was up every night on the dance floor until closing..good for her.

Hi, Brian, Sir Scott,Joyce, Martha, Sue & John, Laura & Sonny,Rev Greg, Dan & Trica. How are you all doing. I posted earlier on the Noordam tread. Can't wait until the next one :) .........Oh, did hear from that certain someone......mentioning no names. But you all know WHO...

Well, so much for Laura's attempt to leave it up to each individual to "out" themselves in case they wanted to remain incognito!!!!:) It was a good, honest try, Laura ... but it was only time before all the cats would be out of the bag anyway!!!!:D Leave it to Brian! LOL!!!

Did I miss the incognito part?

Oh Dam...

:o

Laura: thanks for posting the great photo! Wish we could have been there, too!

Brian-thanks for the id!

Maybe, hopefully, this will be the start of new tradition: posting group photos of CCers on HAL cruises! :)

Think the house has finally stopped moving!!!! Swore that it was shifting from side to side then up and down. Sound familiar????

I've been feeling that wavy, shifty motion every so often until about 5pm today. Dam I feel like I'm still there with all our new friends!!

Still working my way thru that mountainous pile of laundry, not to mention the tumbleweeds of cat hair. Boy did they have a par-tay while we were gone. Abby the border terrier sure was happy to see us. My in-laws the food pushers (gotta love 'em) fed that dog 3-4 times a day. They almost ran out of the food I gave them. Abby's so pudgy now she's got to go on a diet & is not happy about it.

Back Row: Mark & Martin (HenryHound), Rev Greg, Vic, Dan & Tricia (FallBride) and Sonny Kerr

Second Row: Scotty and Brian (BEPSF), Gen Max, John, Marti and Joyce

Front Rows: Laura (Ekerr), Mrs Gen Max (Black t-shirt) Groverkids (Ziggy’s parents) Susan (Sunshine91) Martha (Calm Seas), DJ and his Mother.

The two names I sadly don’t recall are the young lady in the Hershey shirt (She had the problem w/ HAL rearranging her into the side facing stateroom when they added aft staterooms to Noordam) and the lady in the flag shirt at the far right.

OMG... Brian.... I knew I should have had a migraine that day:eek: (wink, wink, nudge, nudge):D

So much nicer to see CCers in the photo what better motto..

What wonderful auras emitted.

Friends and memories forever is a measure much more a pleasure to treasure.:eek:

Welcome Home again

Nice photo... It's always so difficult to get everyone looking good simultaneously in a photo of a big group like that, so when one comes out as good as this it is really something special!

What a pity, though, that Stephen and Ruth couldn't make it. For one thing, they would have been the only people in this group I could actually identify ;) !

Back Row: Mark & Martin (HenryHound), Rev Greg, Vic, Dan & Tricia (FallBride) and Sonny Kerr

Second Row: Scotty and Brian (BEPSF), Gen Max, John, Marti and Joyce

Front Rows: Laura (Ekerr), Mrs Gen Max (Black t-shirt) Groverkids (Ziggy’s parents) Susan (Sunshine91) Martha (Calm Seas), DJ and his Mother.

The two names I sadly don’t recall are the young lady in the Hershey shirt (She had the problem w/ HAL rearranging her into the side facing stateroom when they added aft staterooms to Noordam) and the lady in the flag shirt at the far right.

Brian - Bless you! Us poor unfortunate souls who lived this cruise through those that sailed now have some of the faces to the names!

Still working my way thru that mountainous pile of laundry, not to mention the tumbleweeds of cat hair. Boy did they have a par-tay while we were gone.

Susan - I made the mistake of leaving my luggage opened in the livingroom as I sorted and one of my cats (neither wants to claim responsibility, lol!) got in one of the bags, took out a cashmere sweater and chewed holes in it!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes this morning!!! I think they are still mad at us for leaving, so they are having the par-tay now, lol!!! :eek: I didn't know a cat could or would do something like that!

Laura's "print" is actually an original sketch of the ship leaving NYC. She has a one of a kind absolute treasure! Thanks for posting the group pic.

Susan - You are correct, ;) it is an original sketch and absolutely gorgeous. It is off to the framer today and I'll be sure to post a photo when it's done. I want to get it framed as soon as possible - I'm worried my darn cats might decide that paper should be their next feast!

Hi,

It's Mary, the one with the "Hershey's" t-shirt next to Laura. Laura, I really enjoyed meeting you and everyone. Let's see how many names I can remember, just for fun: Laura, Sonny, Brian, Scott, Martha, Rev. Neal, Marty, John, Peggy, D.J. and his grandmother(?) from Holland, Susan and John. I wish we had had more time to talk.

I think that was the best cruise I have ever had. Usually, I have some constructive criticism, but this one was perfect every minute of every day. I could have just stayed onboard forever!

Loved meeting you all!! Hope you arrived home safely and hope to see you again one of these days soon.

Mary

Hi Rev Neal,

You are so welcome. My cruise experience was greatly enhanced by meeting you and the cc group. I've had cruises where I just hung out with my husband and didn't meet a single person. It's just not that much fun.

I hope to see you again on a cruise and as passionate as we are about cruising, it's bound to happen sooner rather than later! Next time, I will have my exchange students and that's really fun. I love sharing cruising with kids who have no idea what it's all about. It's not fair though - sending them back home spoiled rotten!!

It was great meeting you.

Take care.

Mary

Hi,
Feel like I know you through your lovely parents. Enjoyed the chance to speak to them several times durning the trip. That was a great idea to label the picture. Thank You.

Finished up the laundry today and put the suitcases away. DARN:(

Agree with the posting re: the cats. My kitten wouldn't get out of cases as I unpacked, the other 2 just sat there and stared at me. Could almost read their minds....Are you coming or going?

Brian, how are feeling? Anyone one hear from Jim/Stan?

Later,:)

And yet another one:
Somehow Scotty and Brian both got into both of these, even though they were not eating that the table!!!!! :)

[IMG]http://www.revneal.org/noordamsamples/noordamdinner2.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Marti']Hi,
Feel like I know you through your lovely parents. Enjoyed the chance to speak to them several times durning the trip. That was a great idea to label the picture. Thank You.

Finished up the laundry today and put the suitcases away. DARN:(

Agree with the posting re: the cats. My kitten wouldn't get out of cases as I unpacked, the other 2 just sat there and stared at me. Could almost read their minds....Are you coming or going?

Brian, how are feeling? Anyone one hear from Jim/Stan?

Later,:)[/quote][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black]eeeeks hope they didnt tell you any of my secrets hehehe My Mom loved your hats! She said you were very pretty and a joy to chat with! I see she is right :) I admire a woman who can wear a hat and look classy!

RevNeal I love those pics!!!! You all look so Handsome and Pretty!!!:)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Again the Texan Minister make more marvelous American Graphical memories..Kudos... what talent and patience he has.

Youall probably heard the airports in this area went down with Radar for hours... it was Software... LGA JFK AWK all went down from it backing up all the way up to Chicago...

So the UpLinking on the New Noordam (IV) was maybe a precursor..huh? *S*

It just shows what does the mathametician do when the electric goes out now...

Writes in the sand....:eek:

[quote name='ekerr19']Susan - I made the mistake of leaving my luggage opened in the livingroom as I sorted and one of my cats (neither wants to claim responsibility, lol!) got in one of the bags, took out a cashmere sweater and chewed holes in it!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes this morning!!! I think they are still mad at us for leaving, so they are having the par-tay now, lol!!! :eek: I didn't know a cat could or would do something like that![/quote]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]Our cats "make love" to the luggage - they roll all over the bags, rub themselves inside, paw everywhere, generally making a nuisance of themselves, whether I'm packing or un-packing. Abby the poor dog, practically strokes out whenever the bags appear. She realizes what's going on & thinks she's being left behind. :( [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]Cashmere - OMG?! I'm guessing you were livid, but what can you do? Bad kitty![/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Cruiser Mary']Hi,

It's Mary, the one with the "Hershey's" t-shirt next to Laura. Laura, I really enjoyed meeting you and everyone. [/quote]

Mary -

I really enjoyed chatting with you at Martha's party! I hope we get a chance to meet on ship again sometime soon. If you'd like, please drop me an email if you have a chance. There is a link to my email address in my signature. :)

Laura

Archived