Main Shows Times on Beyond.

larstick

Yes, Beyond show times are now 7:30 & 9:30 (we were just on the Dec 4-11 sailing). 

I believe they did recently change, as I had been following other ‘live’ reports from the Beyond or post-cruise reviews….and it seemed like they had been 7 & 9 right up until about one or two cruises before ours

We usually attended the 7:30 shows, and they were well-attended, especially the 3 production shows. You should plan to get there earlier than usual to get settled in a good seat… and I’m sure you won’t be one of those who comes in 5-20 minutes LATE.  We observed this scenario for each of the three productions and one group even paraded past the very front of the stage to get to a seat up front, off to the side (the same group actually did this for all three shows). There were others who came in late, and they made already-seated guests stand up so they could get to the middle of a row while the show was already playing.

You may also want to consider the Wonder of Eden production shows. We attended all three of those and they were excellent, plus you are seated really close to the action. Plan on arriving about a 1/2 hour before show time to get a good seat. For reference, our sailing had 2,340 guests (about 70% full).

• Like 1

I am normally not impressed with celebrity shows but we got off beyond 8 days ago and there show on day 2 was fantastic, shows do fill up good to get there at least 15 mins before . 
yes 7:30 and 9:30 are the times

Edited by George C
  • Like 2

Except for our Eden dinner last week, we ate early and always made the 7:30 show. The Eden dinner at 6:00 took about 2 hours, and was fantastic, so we went to the 9:30 show. There was one adult comedy show at 10:30. All the shows were great.