shareholder credit email address?

coconutmonkey

Here are the addresses to send in you form.

In the US and Canada

email: sbpcl@princesscruises.com

Fax: 661.753.0180

Mail: 24305 Town Center Drive, Suite 200

Santa Clarita, CA 91355 U.S.A.

In the UK

email: benefits@princesscruises.co.uk

Fax: 02380 657509

Mail: Carnival UK, Carnival House

100 Harbour Parade

Southampton, Hampshire SO15 1ST United Kingdom

• Thanks 1

You don't have to use a form. You can just send the email with the attached redacted brokerage info along with full details about your sailing: ship, sail date, booking number...anything else you can think of that will make it easy to see that you are on a valid sailing.

I did the form thing 2 or 3 years ago, pre Covid pause but since the restart I have simply been sending an email.

The form is available on the internet. Search for Carnival shareholder benefit request form and you will find it. Email to address noted by others with redacted brokerage statement. I did mine about a week ago and got a email confirmation from Princess it was received. Credit appeared on a booking confirmation I received yesterday. Easy peasy.

Edited by philv

Suggest using the form.  When I tried just emailing Princess using the email address mentioned in the thread, it took too long and no results.  Finally had to use the form and it worked. 

Since then been using the form and it always works.  Sometimes it takes several weeks and sometimes had to call Princess and reply was give it another week.  But then go it the next day. 

Most recently with the form it took only the next day to get the shareholder obc. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you for the email address.  We bought shares recently when they were very low so the first time requesting the OBC.  I sent the redacted copy of our statement and typed in our names, sailing date and booking number in the email.  I expected it to take a couple of days especially with this being a holiday week.  I was stunned when I received an email within an hour showing our booking with credit applied.