Shuttle from Houston Hobby Airport

Loubyloo

I'm considering the airport shuttle and I've got a couple of questions. 

1.  Do you know how much it costs from Hobby airport?

2. Assuming we travel the day before we would need a shuttle from airport to hotel, and hotel to terminal the next day. Has anyone done this? 

3. If we decide to drive, how convenient is the parking, and how much does it cost? 

Thank you for your help xx

We flew into IAH and Uber'ed to our hotel in Galveston, then we took a Lyft to the terminal from the hotel the next morning.

Uber was $170 each way with tip to an from IAH (which is further away from Hobby).

The hotel had a shuttle they were going to charge $40 for but they gave us the wrong time so we took a Lyft which was $19.00 after trip.

All these prices are UberXL and LyftXL because we had four people with bags. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Loubyloo said:

I'm considering the airport shuttle and I've got a couple of questions. 

1.  Do you know how much it costs from Hobby airport?

2. Assuming we travel the day before we would need a shuttle from airport to hotel, and hotel to terminal the next day. Has anyone done this? 

3. If we decide to drive, how convenient is the parking, and how much does it cost? 

Thank you for your help xx

Howdy @Loubyloo,

To help you out I have moved your thread from the Royal Caribbean International forum to the Gulf Coast Departures forum where it will be on topic. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members sailing from Galveston frequent this forum and provide feedback here. Browse through the thread titles on this forum looking for threads of interest. You will find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that may be of interest to you.

Hope this will be helpful!

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

• Thanks 1

Here's one of the 2-3 big cruise ship shuttle providers.  We have them reserved for next month.

https://galvestonexpress.com/

To provide some additional guidance, we fly in the day before our cruise into Hobby (much closer than IAH).  We get a modest hotel near the airport that has its own shuttle and return back to the airport in the morning to catch our shuttle to the ship.  Sorry, I can't give you any parking info.

• Like 2

We are sailing out the end of January and I’m trying to decide best options.  Stay near airport? Shuttle? Taxi? Etc.  We don’t land until 9:30pm at Hobby so that may factor in and limit choices.

going to follow for info.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2022 at 7:55 PM, RCmommy said:

We are sailing out the end of January and I’m trying to decide best options.  Stay near airport? Shuttle? Taxi? Etc.  We don’t land until 9:30pm at Hobby so that may factor in and limit choices.

going to follow for info.

We land at the same time for our cruise.  Staying less than a mile from Hobby; returning to airport in the morning to catch our shuttle to the pier.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2022 at 12:32 AM, jsglow said:

We land at the same time for our cruise.  Staying less than a mile from Hobby; returning to airport in the morning to catch our shuttle to the pier.

I was able to switch our flights to an earlier arrival for no fee.  We will likely stay in Galveston now.

Edited by RCmommy