Sunshine moving to Norfolk for year round sailing in 2025

pogoism9

it's a shame Carnival doesn't do any sailings to Bermuda or northward to Canada out of Charleston.  I'm in Atlanta and there's basically no point in driving north to Charleston just to get on a ship heading south going to the same islands we've been to.  

I'm sure they've planned it all out to maximize profits, but there is no doubt that they've lost out on a substantial number of Atlanta-based cruisers.

Just now, jimbob22 said:

it's a shame Carnival doesn't do any sailings to Bermuda or northward to Canada out of Charleston.  I'm in Atlanta and there's basically no point in driving north to Charleston just to get on a ship heading south going to the same islands we've been to.  

I'm sure they've planned it all out to maximize profits, but there is no doubt that they've lost out on a substantial number of Atlanta-based cruisers.

Bermuda only has two docks that can handle large ships, and most of the slots go to NCL, Royal Caribbean and Celebrity.

The few Carnival can snag usually go to NYC and Norfolk sailings. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, jimbob22 said:

They used to cruise to Bermuda out of Charleston. I went on one.

• Like 1