Noordam 3/25/06

AnneS

Since you haven't found us yet on the roll call board, I am writing again in hopes of you finding this message. Please join us - we are having a "Meet and Greet" on board and the get-together has already been confirmed with Holland America. Please join in the fun. :)

• 2 weeks later...

At 3:00 pm High Tea is always at Three. So the Meet and Greet is too in the Stuyvesant room then. Talk about great timing and planning...Next to the Hudson Room. So far Dorothy (DSawyer) has done a phenominal job of getting everyone together for this Lady is treasure of pleasures... with her good measures...

03/26/2006 on the ms Noordam at 3:00 hoping to see thee.

Right now the CD Cruise Director should be attending there , so any question((s)), he Mr. Jason Venner should ,I hope be able to answer for everyone.. Well I bet not the winning Lottery Numbers...*S*

Are you boarding early her too?:D

We hope to arrive to board early in NYC and go to the Lido uptop.. for lunch. Then wait till they call the All Clean to go to our rooms to UnPack and stow away the goods....goodies and stuff...

I do not know what everyone is going to wear as a marking so we are able to know who is who.....

I will have an Orange Striped Oxford Shirt on and American Blue Denim Jeans probably..

Right now snow flurries and rain showers are due.. so the inclimate weather may delay some people on arrival... and I do hope the last groups of people aboard her left the ship in good conditions ...LOL *S* as well saved some of the better food too *S* YUMMM no not Yum Brands YUM:NYSE :eek:

Tuesday now they are saying rain as well... but only time does tell...

Plan on indoor activites after the LifeJacket Muster.. this is so important too to do especially now with the Death on the Step Sister Ship Star from Princess today early (3:10 AM) Say prayers for all there souls.

Inclimate weather is due offshore for a while and probably the best is arrival day for it as sleeping is always easy after people travel quite a distance

Go to the Roll Call and say hi too.

That you are able to find from the index here, C C Message Boards then select the Ship ...:D

Archived