Too late to book Thermal Suite pass for April 2023???

TopofWorld

2 hours ago, TopofWorld said:

Hi ev1. Tried to book the pass for the Thermal Suite but it says we are too close to the sail date and I should book onboard. We sail in April 2023. Strange glitch, normal, or possibly they have sold the maximum? Ideas?

Thank you

I would call or ask your TA.  Sometimes customer service can find things that you can't get online.  Just be prepared to pay immediately :)

We travel in April too. When I looked a couple of months ago it said we cant book Thermal Suite until Dec 24.  but I didnt see that this time. I also saw too close to the sail date! I g

uess I will call my travel consultant too.

On 12/18/2022 at 2:24 PM, TopofWorld said:

Hi ev1. Tried to book the pass for the Thermal Suite but it says we are too close to the sail date and I should book onboard. We sail in April 2023. Strange glitch, normal, or possibly they have sold the maximum? Ideas?

Thank you

Too soon to book. 

• Like 1

We set sail on 2 April on the Encore. I purchased the pass for $299🤪 over the weekend with no problem. It now shows on my planner under booked items and even has a time of 5:15pm Day 1. Maybe just try again 

• Like 1

On our upcoming cruise I am seeing a spa-access balcony (B9) priced $240 pp above a basic balcony (BD). Is there any difference between a spa-access balcony and (another balcony room + spa pass)? If the spa pass cost more than $240, or whatever that difference is for your room, why not just upgrade the room?

Edited by zzdoug
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, zzdoug said:

On our upcoming cruise I am seeing a spa-access balcony (B9) priced $240 pp above a basic balcony (BD). Is there any difference between a spa-access balcony and (another balcony room + spa pass)? If the spa pass cost more than $240, or whatever that difference is for your room, why not just upgrade the room?

I have learned from this board that the Thermal Spa pass price varies from ship to ship. 

So the pass may or may not cost less than $240.  It may be as low as $199, which means it is $82 cheaper to stay in a balcony and buy the pass.  It's also not necessary for both guests to buy the pass (not like the beverage package, where everyone in the cabin must purchase it), so you would save even more if only one guest wanted to go.

The spa room also has slightly different room decor and soaps.  I think the mattresses are different too.  

You also are guaranteed a spa pass with the spa room.  For many people, it's worth booking a spa room over regular rooms when the difference is negligible and they know they want to head to the thermal spa. That guarantee is worth the difference in cost.

• Thanks 1