Voyager and 1st time in a GS. My pre holiday cruise

jean87510

Thank you Jean 87510 for the answers.   Our first time deciding to bid up.  Usually very  happy in a regular balcony. Trying to see if perks worth it for us.  We are traveling with another couple who did the bid up too. So- one couple may get it or both or neither 😀 I really appreciate your answers and opinions.   Glad you had a great cruise!

Edited by jamin jul
  • Thanks 1

Post cruise:  St. Thomas and St. John.  I posted a little in the St. Thomas cc forum.  We are due to fly back to SJU via Cape Air then to PHL vis AA.  Hopefully all goes well.  We are in a Airbnb in Red Hook with our rental car that we decided to get last minute which I thank God we did.  I unfortunately took a bad spill hiking out to the Mermaids Chair in St. Thomas on Christmas Day so nursing a lot of scrapes and bruises now.  Best beach to see turtles is Brewers Bay.  Best snorkeling is Secret Harbor.  Both on St. Thomas.  We went to Leinster trail out to Water Lemon Cay yesterday on St. Johns.  Unbelievable snorkeling.  Hitting trunk and cinnamon and maybe Maho today.  

PC250004.JPG

PC260023.JPG

• Like 2