How long for Seabourn to update flight changes

wesport

I have a Delta flight on flightease for next year.  The arrival time changed. Delta has updated the change, but seabourn gives me a message the flight is being updated. How long does it take seabourn to update an arrival change. 

20 minutes ago, janieb1962 said:

We have had the same thing happen to our business class flights from Venice …some weeks ago…had airline email notification of change but seabourn app still says “flight information being updated due to schedule change”

Did seabourn ever correct the info. I have no way of looking at my flight on the website.

20 minutes ago, Covepointcruiser said:

Always look at your airline for information.   Seabourn can’t keep up with the changes and expect changes up to the day of departure.

The airline have changed our flight departure time to one before the ship even docks…so we won’t be travelling on that flight..which I think is why the seabourn app says flight info not available due to schedule change.  Our flights are booked via seabourn so they are our point of contact really not the airline 

I have experienced similar frustrating and anxiety inducing circumstances. |It took about 10 - 12 days for EB to update. On a subsequent occasion I rang SB after a few days and the operative updated the flightease details manually.