Main Seating__which Dinning Room?

Yes -I know I am getting old but I can't remember--We are sailing again on the SOVEREIGN in two weeks and can't remember --How do you know which dinning room are eating in ?? On the docs all it says is "main dinning 6:pm--no waitlist-- I really don't remember-- HELP!!!! HAPPY SAILING to all:D

Well it's been at least 7 years since I sailed her, but I just happened to be looking at our passes yesterday and all of that info was printed on them. The card with your name, dining preference, room number and dining room was listed on it. Are they called the Sea Pass? Ours are blue.

There is only 1 main dining room. Your seapass will tell you the seating you've been assigned, which appears to be early seating. When you get to the dining room, you will be directed where in that cavernous space is your table. Don't sweat it. You will be fed!

No, there are two dining rooms, the Mirage and the Illusion. They are identical, one above the other. The Illusion is on Deck Three and the Mirage is on Deck Four. Your SeaPass will indeed have the name of your dining room AND your table number printed on it.

Archived