Onboard grand Princess 21st of December till 22nd of January

Had a great night last night. Watched the Neil Diamond tribute act. Then the 50s and 60s music show. Elvis trivia and then quest.

Not alot of people  left for the quest as I think a lot of people were tired from the big night from new years eve. It looked like they were having a ball. We got chatting  to someone  and time flew.

Service is great in the explorers lounge.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

Haven't had breakfast in the dining room for a while. We usually can't wait that late.

Had the lumberjack. The steak was quite large and thick. 

20230102_092758.jpg

I'm the same early eater.  So I had entree made to order omelette in buffet (6/6.30am), then breakfast in the dining room from 8/8.30 am. Luminosa didn't have lunch in the dining room, so breakfast lasted me until 5.30 pm early dinner. 

• Like 1

We are doing a  sharp turn to check on a small  boat that was spotted. They are going to check it can make it back ok. It had an alert out to keep an eye out for it. Captain explained we will have a big tilt to turn back and again when we turn  afterwards 

22 minutes ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

We are doing a  sharp turn to check on a small  boat that was spotted. They are going to check it can make it back ok. It had an alert out to keep an eye out for it. Captain explained we will have a big tilt to turn back and again when we turn  afterwards 

1715177108_Fullscreencapture2012023122707_bmp.thumb.jpg.479b712173230e48b281cf1b1b8091c1.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, spersephone said:

Joining you tomorrow - can't wait to find out what is going on - if they give you details of tomorrow tonight, could you please put them up? 🙂

If you mean the cruise compass or whatever Princess calls it. I usually post it every evening.

I think your boarding will be from 1pm onwards.

We have really enjoyed our cruise and plan on enjoying the next 2 as well.

• Like 1

As usual Melbourne has laid on a gloomy looking day. I fully expect four seasons in one day. I love Melbourne from a tourist point of view. Easy to get around, nice atmosphere  and great food. Have nothing planned, have been many times before. Will wing it