Balcony cabins door configuration

Hi everyone, I am planning a cruise on the Symphony. We have cruised before (Royal and other lines) and we always try to book a balcony cabin that does not have the door close to the neighbour's door. I know that the doors are often paired and the distance between both doors is only an inch or so. To me, being a light sleeper and really good hearing the opening and closing of the neighbour"s door is really disturbing. Can anyone tell me if all the balcony cabins on the ship are paired in twos? Or are there decks, locations where the doors are further apart? Thanks for your help! 

You could look at Cabins 6138 or 6538.  They are located next to part of the ventilation system.  That is the white space on the deck plan. No noise issue.  We recently stayed in 6138 on sister ship, Wonder.  Rather than a neighboring guest door, there is a service door in case maintenance needs to access to ventilation system; we never saw anybody use that door, so it meets your request.  Balcony is unobstructed.  Cabins are forward, but we had a smooth ride.

12 hours ago, Starry Eyes said:

You could look at Cabins 6138 or 6538.  

4 hours ago, eurodolphin said:

Thanks! I will certainly look into that.

Other suggestions still welcome!

Those may be the only two on the ship. I can't find any similar balcony configuration on any of the other decks.

14 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Those may be the only two on the ship. I can't find any similar balcony configuration on any of the other decks.

As far as I know, those balcony side room size ventilation areas are only on deck six.  

I learned about them when I was assigned 6542 on Harmony from a guarantee booking.  We are always warned that white spaces on deck plans may be noisy, so I tried unsuccessfully to change my assignment.  I learned the white space was ventilation and was completely silent.  We did not have a cabin/ balcony neighbor on one side, though on the other side 6542 (and 6142) do have a nearby cabin door, so would not suit the OP; others might like them.  When 6138 was available on Wonder we were happy to book it as we knew the white space was silent.  Both cabins had excellent AC ( perhaps due to proximity to ventilation zone or perhaps chance)

This is a picture of balcony of Harmony ventilation areas (position 6540 on deck plan) , taken over my balcony railing FF48E052-483A-477B-96C4-E6DC91DAC48C.thumb.jpeg.3ccce5565c235ae32f3ba4c019593bed.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Starry Eyes said:

This is a picture of balcony of Harmony ventilation areas (position 6540 on deck plan) , taken over my balcony railing 

Probably exist to provide an exhaust path for the Theatre. If we had that one, we'd ask the stateroom attendant to open the balcony divider so we would have twice the balcony space (although I doubt they would ever do that.)😇

Edited by orville99

9 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Probably exist to provide an exhaust path for the Theatre. If we had that one, we'd ask the stateroom attendant to open the balcony divider so we would have twice the balcony space (although I doubt they would ever do that.)😇

I did not ask to have the balcony divider opened, as I did not think they would allow it, especially with the viral concerns.