Adventure pass

petuniaflower

• 3 weeks later...

You buy one fun pass per cabin and can use it for all attractions included (depending on what's available on the ship, for example 4D cinema and formula racer). You pay let's say $80 and get an additional credit of $40 on the fun pass (just as an example, I don't know the exact values - it's some years ago that we have used this).

Edit: this seems to be outdated, see answers below.

Edited by RudiRatlos
  • Like 1

Just now, MaverickF said:

Just off Divina recently. The Fun Pass is $72 and covers unlimited use of three activities (4D, racer and mini bowling) for the whole cabin. It is a great deal, especially if you have kids. 

Seems they have changed the fun pass then since we have used it, so forget about my answer just above MaverickF's

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MaverickF said:

Just off Divina recently. The Fun Pass is $72 and covers unlimited use of three activities (4D, racer and mini bowling) for the whole cabin. It is a great deal, especially if you have kids. 

Thank you, exactly what I need!  And did you/should we buy prior, or was it $72 on the ship?

And, do we have to book these activities?

Edited by petuniaflower

1 minute ago, RudiRatlos said:

Seems they have changed the fun pass then since we have used it, so forget about my answer just above MaverickF's

Yes, it has changed. No extra credit on Divina fun pass. You pay full face values for video arcade games. 

3 minutes ago, petuniaflower said:

Thank you, exactly what I need!  And did you/should we buy prior, or was it $72 on the ship?

And, do we have to book these activities?

We bought it on board. No booking is available. All activities are first come first served. Usually there won't be many people for these activities. There may some waiting for the F1 racer, since Divina only has one. 

• Like 1