Medallion App Problem

Happy2cruise

Wondering if anyone else has this problem...go into app, try to sign in and app closes out. Currently on ship and went to internet Cafe where 3 crew members tried to fix the problem but nothing helped and they just shook their heads. Deleted and reinstalled....same problem!

All other apps work fine.....android phone.

Trust me...each of you are a member of a VERY select few if you've not been having issues all along with the app.  Why else would they have a "sticky thread" at the top of the forum devoted to all of the issues?  I congratulate you...but most of the rest of us (perhaps those who started with the app in the very beginning) have had some extreme growing pains!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Trust me...each of you are a member of a VERY select few if you've not been having issues all along with the app.  Why else would they have a "sticky thread" at the top of the forum devoted to all of the issues?  I congratulate you...but most of the rest of us (perhaps those who started with the app in the very beginning) have had some extreme growing pains!

People with app problems will post their issues, others where its working fine have no need to post.  When I downloaded the app it had a 4.5 out of 5 approval rating in the App Store .   All I know is its working as it should on both my phone and my wife’s phone.  There are so many different phones types in different states of maintenance its not surprising there are some issues. 

• Haha 1

On 12/23/2022 at 12:15 PM, Happy2cruise said:

Wondering if anyone else has this problem...go into app, try to sign in and app closes out. Currently on ship and went to internet Cafe where 3 crew members tried to fix the problem but nothing helped and they just shook their heads. Deleted and reinstalled....same problem!

All other apps work fine.....android phone.

As another Android phone owner (Galaxy S22) I have *sometimes* found that you can clear out any memory or cache that the app is using.  Strangely, this data *might* not get removed from your phone during a delete/reinstall.  I do not know the true inner workings of the Android world but I equate it to registry settings that are not removed in Windows when a program is uninstalled.  Go to Settings/Apps...scroll down to the app and look to see if any of these options are available to you.  Sorry, I don't have my phone with me right now or I would check this out myself.