Antigua for non beachers

Giantfan13

I see so many topics about the beaches, but we are arriving via cruise ship in a couple of weeks and I was wondering what is there to do that does not include beaches. I have had several cases of skin cancer and I try to avoid the sun most of the time so we really don't beach.

Is there enough to do where the ship docks to keep one busy for some of the day?

Do e need to do a sort of tour to see many of the things on the island?

If so, are there usually taxis/vans available at the dock, that are looking to do island tours and about at what cost?

Finally, my DW usually manages to get car sick if she is subjected to winding mountain roads, like we have been on in several other Caribbean Islands. Would this be one of those??

We leave in 8 days so any help would be most appreciated.

Happy Holidays

Cheers

Len

13 hours ago, Giantfan13 said:

I see so many topics about the beaches, but we are arriving via cruise ship in a couple of weeks and I was wondering what is there to do that does not include beaches. I have had several cases of skin cancer and I try to avoid the sun most of the time so we really don't beach.

Is there enough to do where the ship docks to keep one busy for some of the day?

Do e need to do a sort of tour to see many of the things on the island?

If so, are there usually taxis/vans available at the dock, that are looking to do island tours and about at what cost?

Finally, my DW usually manages to get car sick if she is subjected to winding mountain roads, like we have been on in several other Caribbean Islands. Would this be one of those??

We leave in 8 days so any help would be most appreciated.

Happy Holidays

Cheers

Len

Contact this guy….. Bespoke tours for one’s precise requirements, sights, lunch etc., priced accordingly.

39472E0E-E2F3-4F0A-A5E2-263466B23F92.jpeg