Need help with Covid Test Question.

Apple888888

Hello All, 

We'll be sailing on the Queen Victoria from New York to Sydney on January 20, 2023 and a bit confuse about self testing before boarding in New York.  According to the Cunard website:

The following formats are acceptable proofs of a negative Covid-19 test:

For Rapid Antigen Test (RAT)/Lateral Flow results:

• One (1) photo which shows all together the Rapid Antigen Test (RAT)/Lateral Flow negative test result, government issued photo ID (such as a driver’s license) a clock displaying the time (e.g. a watch, mobile phone, wall clock) and date of testing written on a piece of paper.
  • Ensure that you have this photo with you as you may be asked to show it upon request.

So my question is we don't need a paid approved negative test documents from a pharmacy and just doing our own tests with the government provided antigen test kits. After completed the 15 minutes tests,  follow the Cunard guidelines above and bring them to New York port and that'd it?  Seems too easy and saved a 138 bucks for 2 tests.  These are the government provided tests we'll be using. 

Thanks, Tony.

image.png.0f75549600609bd9f780b82667768a23.png 

I see, so as direct in the statement.  Show the negative test, use the cell phone to show the date and time along with a government ID.  Take a photo with all the pieces together than that's it.  Sounds too easy but I am happy with it.

Thanks,

Tony

• Like 1