Princess Plus Question

dmcfad2

We are cruising (first time with Princess) on Jan 6, 2022. Our Medallions have been shipped, but are still in transit. We just added Princess Plus to our booking a few days ago. I just wondered if anyone knows if our Medallions will show that we upgraded to drink package when we order drinks, even though they had already been shipped when we added it. I don’t want to be charged for drinks after purchasing the package (Heaven forbid!) 🙂 Thanks!

3 minutes ago, dmcfad2 said:

We are cruising (first time with Princess) on Jan 6, 2022. Our Medallions have been shipped, but are still in transit. We just added Princess Plus to our booking a few days ago. I just wondered if anyone knows if our Medallions will show that we upgraded to drink package when we order drinks, even though they had already been shipped when we added it. I don’t want to be charged for drinks after purchasing the package (Heaven forbid!) 🙂 Thanks!

Yes it should be updated. We once changed staterooms after receiving the medallion and it worked like a charm 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dmcfad2 said:

The medallions themselves don't show anything.

Your account, when you rock up to a bar or order anything via the app (or phone or TV or in person) will reflect your package.

You can verify it's all correct on your account via the cruise personalizer travel summary - consider printing it out and bringing it with you or screenshotting it for reference just in case there's any issue aboard (which their likely won't be, but you never know).

No problem at all . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2