I called the NCL 800 number earlier this afternoon

ontheweb

First, let me say I was on hold for only about 5 minutes give or take before a representative came on the line.

I was wondering about the itinerary for our 8/6 cruise on the Prima. When we booked it, the first Norway port was Bergen, but now I was seeing Maloy on the NCL website. She put me on hold and said she would get back to me. When she did, she (after apologizing for the wait) said the 8/27 cruise was going to Maloy. but ours still had Bergen as the first port in Norway.

I also asked about our Latitude status, and discovered that our second NCL cruise (as well as the booked one) was under a double points promotion. This led me to ask if we qualified for the 10% off of excursions benefit. She said we did. 👍😊

Oh, and one more thing. There was no issue of whether to talk to me because we are booked with a TA.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ontheweb said:

I also asked about our Latitude status, and discovered that our second NCL cruise (as well as the booked one) was under a double points promotion. This led me to ask if we qualified for the 10% off of excursions benefit. She said we did. 👍😊

If your account shows you as SILVER status (with 20 - 44 points), then you are eligible for 10% off Shore Excursion bookings. 

More info available (when signed into your account) using link below.

https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program

3 hours ago, ggTexasGal said:

If your account shows you as SILVER status (with 20 - 44 points), then you are eligible for 10% off Shore Excursion bookings. 

More info available (when signed into your account) using link below.

https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program

We only have 2 prior NCL cruises each 7 days, but the last one seems to have been on a double points deal, so we have credit for 21 making us silver.

10 hours ago, zqvol said:

How long has it been since the double points cruise. If more than a year you are out of luck. 

It was in 2012, well over a year ago, but we are silver. 

So, it seems that the points from the Epic in 2012 have been and are still doubled. 

Edited by ontheweb
added second paragraph