Yankee Trails

LPYRCRUISER

1 hour ago, LPYRCRUISER said:

Looking for experiences using Yankee Trails/ Cruise Express from Albany to Cape Liberty. It’s the return trip I’m most concerned with. How was the wait between debarkation and the bus arriving for pickup. TIA

I love Yankee Trails. I recommend being in the last group to get off the ship. The bus has to unload whatever passengers it brought before you can board. I would say usually around 10:30 to 11:00. Al depends how early it gets there with passengers to unload.

Laura

• Like 1

We have taken Yankee Trails many times. We always try to get off the latest we can. There are plenty of benches to sit on since they will not let you stay in the building. If it is raining or freezing cold they do have bathrooms you can stand in.

6 hours ago, LPYRCRUISER said:

Bathrooms?

Not sure what you are asking. On the bus,yes. They also sometimes stop somewhere on the way down and always stop somewhere on the way back. Just a quick stop.

Laura

3 hours ago, LPYRCRUISER said:

On your first post you mentioned bathrooms we can stand in, if it’s raining or cold. I’m confused.

Oh Kerny968 post. I don't know about that one. I don't remember seeing any bathrooms once we got past customs but there could have been. I do know that the exit after customs was different than from previous years.

On 1/5/2023 at 12:30 PM, kernie968 said:

We have taken Yankee Trails many times. We always try to get off the latest we can. There are plenty of benches to sit on since they will not let you stay in the building. If it is raining or freezing cold they do have bathrooms you can stand in.

Can you explain about bathrooms?