When will 2025 Viking Ocean cruises be released to book?

terrydtx

5 hours ago, CCWineLover said:

The person talking about the $1000 non-refundable deposit is from Australia.  They appear to often have completely different terms and conditions that USA customers.  Maybe they don't have that $25 deposit offer.

Hi CCWineLover, yep, that’s 100% correct. I’ve spoken with a Viking Rep again this morning & there is no $25 booking deposit for us. We certainly do have different terms & conditions & one of those is included Gratuities, which I do like. We are now seriously looking at the 2025 Into the Midnight Sun cruise, very excited. Vicki. 😀

40 minutes ago, harbourside said:

A new cruise for Australia.  A circumnavigation, 32 days January 2025.   This is certainly something I would be interested in.

I’ve just had a look at this cruise & it does look great, I’m sure you would have a great time! 😃

7 hours ago, harbourside said:

A new cruise for Australia.  A circumnavigation, 32 days January 2025.   This is certainly something I would be interested in.

Yes, lovely. A bit like a month on the trans-Siberian I’d think…. . Don’t shoot me down, you Aussies!

3 hours ago, claranda said:

Yes, lovely. A bit like a month on the trans-Siberian I’d think…. . Don’t shoot me down, you Aussies!

Interesting viewpoint / humour 😕.

Our circle OZ trip some years ago still ranks as one of our most enjoyable ever. (Regarding the trans-Siberian trip, I might agree!) 🍺🥌

• Like 1

6 hours ago, claranda said:

Ever read “Border Crossings” by Emma Fick? Short book, fun illustrations of her trip on

the Trans Siberian Railroad. Vicarious pleasure, would never want to do it myself!