Celebrity Silhouette 2 story spa question - Deck 11 access

LMaxwell

On the deck plans for Silhouette I see that the spa is 2 story height and that the central staircase within the spa/fitness center goes down to Deck 11 and there is a relaxation room all the way forward.  Is this accessible from Deck 11, or only by going through the spa on deck 12?  

I ask because the deck plans seem to indicate an opening on starboard side of Deck 11.  What is all that empty space between the staircase and the relaxation lounge all the way forward?  Just a hallway or??   Area in question highlighted in yellow.  

Is the Relaxation Lounge included w Persian Garden port day access as an Elite benefit, or is it a standalone option? 

The Interior cabins just aft of the staircase are labeled as "Prime Penthouse Deck" location interiors. Marketing fluff? Does Prime indicate anything at all? 

image.png.f8f83716f4ca5a76521d0f3dff751fd1.png

• Like 1

We have had aqua class staterooms in the hallway you have highlighted on deck 11.  There were doors that went into the spa check out desk and relaxation room entry.  They were heavy fire doors that were closed, but operable.  The stairway you see on deck 11 is inside the spa, not accessible through the hallway. I'm fairly certain the empty spaces are the massage/treatment rooms.

Things change, but we never had an issue with using the doorway and the relaxation area without having to check in. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If you are on Deck 11, on the starboard side hallway, if you go all the way forward there are treatment rooms that I think are unused.  I did not find any Relaxation Lounge on Deck 11 forward and there was no activity up there.

The stairway from Deck 11 starboard forward goes up to Deck 12, inside the Spa space, near the door to the Persian Gardens.  But there is a sign on that door directing Aqua class passengers to check in at Spa reception desk (where we exchanged our Seapass card for a Persian Garden card key).  

My cabin was slightly aft of the forward elevators/stairway, so this more private stairway was not helpful for me, but I checked it out out of curiosity.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, CharlieCharlieCharlie said:

We have had aqua class staterooms in the hallway you have highlighted on deck 11.  There were doors that went into the spa check out desk and relaxation room entry.  They were heavy fire doors that were closed, but operable.  The stairway you see on deck 11 is inside the spa, not accessible through the hallway. I'm fairly certain the empty spaces are the massage/treatment rooms.

Things change, but we never had an issue with using the doorway and the relaxation area without having to check in. 

So you can access the relaxation lounge if you have a cabin on deck 11, without having to go up to deck 12 via the stairs/elevator? 

24 minutes ago, Mike45LC said:

If you are on Deck 11, on the starboard side hallway, if you go all the way forward there are treatment rooms that I think are unused.  I did not find any Relaxation Lounge on Deck 11 forward and there was no activity up there.

The stairway from Deck 11 starboard forward goes up to Deck 12, inside the Spa space, near the door to the Persian Gardens.  But there is a sign on that door directing Aqua class passengers to check in at Spa reception desk (where we exchanged our Seapass card for a Persian Garden card key).  

My cabin was slightly aft of the forward elevators/stairway, so this more private stairway was not helpful for me, but I checked it out out of curiosity.  

Is there access to anything from Deck 11 starboard all the way forward or not really?  I guess the main staircase pops you up at the lobby for the spa/solarium so not a big difference really.  

Do you know if "Prime" indicates anything or that's not a real thing, haha. Celebrity would have sold me a guarantee, select my own, or select a "prime" cabin all for the same price. 

9 hours ago, LMaxwell said:

Is there access to anything from Deck 11 starboard all the way forward or not really?  I guess the main staircase pops you up at the lobby for the spa/solarium so not a big difference really.  

I didn’t see any point to this staircase.  I just used the main forward staircase.  Maybe if you weren’t checking in, the circular stair would allow you to sneak in? 

9 hours ago, LMaxwell said:

So you can access the relaxation lounge if you have a cabin on deck 11, without having to go up to deck 12 via the stairs/elevator? 

We were able to use the doors several years ago, we discovered suites and go that route. 
you come in to the area next to relaxation room. You do need to check in for spa treatments and every thing else upstairs, which can be accessed through the stairway in the spa area. This could have changed, 

I have not noticed the option for prime cabins. I always check what is located beside, above and below before I make my cabin choice. I always choose my own and haven’t had a guarantee. 

Since I’ve only access them relaxation lounge when in an aqua class stateroom or before a spa treatment, i’ve never had to  “Sneak” into the relaxation lounge.I think the first time using those doors was when one of the room stewards or maybe it was one of the therapists after a massage. I think it was on the reflection or silhouette when we first used those doors. 
Many things have changed over the years, so maybe they try to discourage the use of those hall doors.  
You cannot access the persian garden without your pass from the spa desk (trade your key card for the spa card.)

• 2 weeks later...