Mimosa

vacation65

i know you can get one if youre stayiing in a suite and eating at the haven restaurant or moderno for breakfast. ive had  them many times. consequently, i see no reason why you shouldnt be able to get one regardless of the restaurant

• Like 1

I've gotten mimosas at breakfast in the MDR, OSheehans/Local, and at the buffet bar.  Included in the regular drink package.  Can't answer your question for sure about chocolate martinis.  I haven't been on Prima, but I know they were available for a small extra charge ($1-2), on the Escape in April.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, vacation65 said:

Does anyone know if you can get a Mimosa in the restaurant at breakfast? Also would like to know if it is included in the FAS drink package?  Also my favorite is a chocolate martini are they available on the Prima?

Mimosas are available for breakfast. We have only ordered them at the buffet bar on the Prima and did try it at Hudson's. Choco Martinis are available, but I don't know the pricing. The expresso martinis exceed the FAS $15, so you pay a small upcharge+grats. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Mimosas are available for breakfast. We have only ordered them at the buffet bar on the Prima and did try it at Hudson's. Choco Martinis are available, but I don't know the pricing. The expresso martinis exceed the FAS $15, so you pay a small upcharge+grats. 

Thanks