“the Big One”! World Cruise on Sojourn

shark b8

9 minutes ago, frantic36 said:

Thanks Sue, It's been hard to follow up because life has been busy here. First recovering from the cruise and a nasty bug I got on the last week. Then a few weeks after our return travelling around Western Australia with a friend from America for 4 weeks. Included in that was a Kimberley cruise on a 36 passenger ship. It really is magnificent country. But you do need to be fit to get to the top of the waterfalls or spend the money to do helicopter flights. The last photo was a rock pool we climbed up to as you can't swim in the sea due to sharks and crocodiles. Some took the helicopter flight up.DSC_8150.thumb.JPG.12a65abe747b2415b019f40f85d5c327.JPGDSC_8102.thumb.JPG.ef09c077823e5e7e706dabab04b52de9.JPGDSC_8187.thumb.JPG.6cd6d520cfe91d4b6d0d42175b7432b8.JPGDSC_8040.thumb.JPG.6e32f22373a3cc875f91299376e2b70f.JPG

Pictures are wonderful and your trip sounds fantastic.  Wish I could post the same about our current cruise on Encore.  I’ll email you privately with my woes. Xx

• Like 1

On 5/26/2023 at 4:39 PM, shark b8 said:

As opposed to Sundance, who has yet to experience boredom, to my knowledge.  She’s a force of nature, wakes up happier every day than she was the day before.  Thus that last video - she sometimes is so happy she just can’t stand it, and gets a serious case of “the zoomies”, and has to race around in circles at top speed, for no apparent reason.  (Sundance will allow you to call her “Sunny” (a perfect personality descriptor), if you are one of her very closest friends.  She defines that to mean “everyone she’s ever met, or ever will”).  Ok, enough of this stuff, apologies to non-dog-people!

Let me add my thanks to shark B8 for this wonderful blog of the World Cruise.  We are signed up for 2024's and you gave so much good information and ideas.  Safe travels!

Pat

• Thanks 1

This is the final video from the 2023 Seabourn Sojourn World Cruise. It's a compilation of the memorable moments and discoveries from the cruise. We probably missed/forgot some. 🙂

Hope this brings back fond memories for those that joined us on this journey.

Thanks to Kyla in Guest Services for pulling together the various statistics and numbers for the 'scroll' toward the end of the video.

Hope to see y'all on our next Seabourn voyage

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...