In room bar setup

Donaldduck22

12 hours ago, Donaldduck22 said:

Can you buy the stateroom bar set up once you are on board or is it only for pre boarding?

I would say that you can purchase on board based on what my cruise planner is showing, an onboard price and a pre-cruise discount price. 

I'm pretty sure you can buy it aboard.   I often purchase it per-cruise -especially when on sale.    There is a similar product that is sold with the Cabana's. 

First time I ordered it and wasn't in our room for arrival, our Butler had never heard about it and checked on it for us.    It is provided by Bar Services so that would be a good place to inquire aboard.   Quickly some one from the Bar Services showed up with the Bottle and mixers.

• 2 months later...

Yes the bottle is indeed 1 Liter.    They have really raised the price recently.    The price went up from $160 to 230 in January  (per-discount)   With current sale discount it is now $208

15 hours ago, Catclaws said:

What are you getting when you purchase the Classic stateroom bar set up on Celebrity?

A liter of liquor and set-ups.  The website allows you to choose from among Bacardi Silver, Captain Morgan, Jameson, Johnny Walker Red, Tanqueray, and Tito's.