Icon Loft Suite

I was just poking around looking for 2024. Now, I'm pricing an xmas cruise so I expect prices to be high.  But......$67, 978 for 3 for a 7 day cruise.  It only sleeps 4.  If I was spending almost $68K for a week I don't think it would be on a Royal Caribbean cruise.  

So here's my question---do you think people actually book these suites at the advertised prices or do you think that RCCL gives them away to VIPs?

Edited by CharmCity2000

Thats a good question when you can book a crown loft on  Oasis class

ships for ~ 10k . 

RC seems to be a little greedy on that ship to charge what they do.

I can wait a few years to sail on that one.

For those that cant , bring your wallet .🙂

I am as astonished, flabbergasted, and shocked as you are. I think just listing it at that price is such an unbelievable expenditure for maybe the majority of cruisers that are stretching their vacation dollars to afford the best they manage on the latest and greatest ship and can only afford an ocean view balcony. 

• Like 1

We took our adult kids (2) and 1 has a family including a wife and daughter on an 8 day cruise the year before covid started.  I booked the 2 bedroom suite on the Oasis ship.....if I recall correctly 14 months ahead of the cruise.  We paid ~$24,000 which is no $67,978 price tag but nonetheless it was still a lot of money.  It's been 5 years and my husband still doesn't know how much I actually paid for that cruise.  I just smile at him when he asks, with a smile also.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wander2beaches said:

We took our adult kids (2) and 1 has a family including a wife and daughter on an 8 day cruise the year before covid started.  I booked the 2 bedroom suite on the Oasis ship.....if I recall correctly 14 months ahead of the cruise.  We paid ~$24,000 which is no $67,978 price tag but nonetheless it was still a lot of money.  It's been 5 years and my husband still doesn't know how much I actually paid for that cruise.  I just smile at him when he asks, with a smile also.

I hope your talking about the Aqua suite.