Thermal spa pass ?

mommyx2

They will have PLENTY of robes available in the locker rooms and throughout the spa.

I do not believe it is the intent, however, for passengers to take the robes back to their cabins. They have hampers for the robes and used towels.

Previously, we had worn the robes back to the room and left them for the room steward to dispose of with nightly turndown… oh yeah… no more nightly turn down.  

In any case, they are telling you not to take the robes on the past few cruises. 

2 hours ago, mommyx2 said:

If we buy the thermal spa pass- do they give u robes to wear for the cruise? 
we have only ever had a spa room that came with them this time in regular balcony room

let me know

thanks

I do not know any9ne named "u" but the spas I have visited while cruising did have robes.

• 4 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Grecianchic said:

They probably prefer you leave them in the spa but on my Cruise January 22nd I wore it out of the spa. I took a shower and forgot I didn't have dry clothes w me. They didn't say a word though. I love the robes 

This was our experience as well on the Encore last month.  Nobody ever said anything to us when we wore robes back to our cabin. 
we were in a spa cabin, so perhaps they knew not to ask us to take them off. 
hovwever I don’t think they would tell some to leave them and let others wear them out. Seems like a customer relations nightmare waiting to happen right in the spa lobby.