Ha Long Bay extension on the AmaWaterways Riches of the Mekong Cruise

Celinedeon

Can someone who has done the Hanoi/Ha Long Bay pre cruise extension on the AMA Riches of the Mekong cruise please tell me which airport they flew out of and on which airline they flew on when they transferred from Ha Long Bay o Siem Reap to begin the cruise portion of their trip?  thank you 

Thank you gnome12. 

When the AMA cruise arrived in Ho Chi Mihn City, did AMA actually dock in Ho Chi Minh or did they dock in a place that required a bus transport?  Can you please comment on how this was arranged?

Thanks again

2 hours ago, Celinedeon said:

Thank you gnome12. 

When the AMA cruise arrived in Ho Chi Mihn City, did AMA actually dock in Ho Chi Minh or did they dock in a place that required a bus transport?  Can you please comment on how this was arranged?

Thanks again

Ama disembarks in My Tho port, which was about a 2 hour bus ride from HCMC. I was doing the post-cruise in Saigon, and they wanted to get everyone else on their way, so our bus did some touring before returning to the hotel. It was really hot, and we would have much preferred the hotel, but there were 4 busloads of passengers and they didn't want us in the way. If you are ending at the end of the cruise, you will be bused to the hotel (ours was the Sofitel Plaza Saigon) and you go on your way from there.

• Host Jazzbeau changed the title to Ha Long Bay extension on the AmaWaterways Riches of the Mekong Cruise