San Diego Hotel with Parking

patsylll

Hello.  I am doing a short Mexican Rivera cruise for 7 days and will be driving into the city.  Can anyone make a recommendation on a hotel with either free or a reduced price parking.  Sometimes hotels do this and it is nice.  Alternatively, I can just stay in any hotel and then pay parking at the pier but wanted to see what others found to be most convenient.

Directly across from the cruise terminal is the BRIC Complex with three hotels, the Residence Inn Bayfront, SpringHill Suites Bayfront and Hotel InterContinental San Diego and cruise parking (see the map below).

https://goo.gl/maps/BPyviC9PCeQRoG1W6

I don't know if any of the hotels offer stay & cruise deals.

Here is BRIC parking.

https://parkwayparking.com/property/details/ace-cruise-ship-parking-bric-complex-san-diego-south

We are staying at the Holiday Inn Express Old Town the night before our cruise on Jan. 31.  They have several Park and Sail packages depending on how long you will need to park.  They have shuttles to and from the port.  

I’ve stayed at the Best Western Yacht Harbor before. Nothing fancy. There’s a few restaurants across the street, one with good pizza. They have a shuttle to the dock ( it’s down the street a ways from the dock on the other side of the airport). We were able to keep our car there in the underground parking for free.

It was ok for one night, as long as you don’t need upscale