MSC Shuttle From Port Of Miami To FLL?

stoddaj1

We will be on Divina in a few weeks.  Do they have a shuttle from the ship to FLL?  Cost?  Realize there are other options but feel that a ship shuttle will get us off the ship and to the airport more quickly.  Thanks in advance.

3 minutes ago, Gatordad1967 said:

Not sure if I'm allowed to post their website here.  They are based out of Fort Lauderdale.  Steve is the guy that runs it.  Very efficient, and the price was right.

Found their website. 
Thank you!

Edited by Bobbiegentry

40 minutes ago, Gatordad1967 said:

Not sure if I'm allowed to post their website here.  They are based out of Fort Lauderdale.  Steve is the guy that runs it.  Very efficient, and the price was right.

you are allowed. Also, all sorts of transportation options are discussed here: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/386-florida-departures/

• Like 1

18 hours ago, stoddaj1 said:

We will be on Divina in a few weeks.  Do they have a shuttle from the ship to FLL?  Cost?  Realize there are other options but feel that a ship shuttle will get us off the ship and to the airport more quickly.  Thanks in advance.

Edited to add... our flight is at noon so we are pushing it for time.  On other lines the cruise line organized shuttle people were first off the ship, thus my inquiry.