Very few shows in Cruise Planner?

MamaToMany

I sail on Apex on Saturday 1/14. As I browse the cruise planner in the app, I see one show (Rockumentary) on one night only in the theater for the entire week. I see one show in Eden on one night as well. There is some live music showing in different venues, mainly Eden and Grand Plaza.  The vast majority of the “entertainment” looks to be DJs. 

Is there a chance the planner is still just incomplete? On the X website, I see so many more shows and entertainment listed than I’m currently seeing. Or is this another cutback? 

10 minutes ago, MamaToMany said:

I sail on Apex on Saturday 1/14. As I browse the cruise planner in the app, I see one show (Rockumentary) on one night only in the theater for the entire week. I see one show in Eden on one night as well. There is some live music showing in different venues, mainly Eden and Grand Plaza.  The vast majority of the “entertainment” looks to be DJs. 

Is there a chance the planner is still just incomplete? On the X website, I see so many more shows and entertainment listed than I’m currently seeing. Or is this another cutback? 

I wouldn't even bother checking stuff like that until the day before your sailing at the earliest. Things might be added in bits and pieces over the days leading up to Sunday, but I wouldn't expect it to be complete.

Just now, RichYak said:

I wouldn't even bother checking stuff like that until the day before your sailing at the earliest. Things might be added in bits and pieces over the days leading up to Sunday, but I wouldn't expect it to be complete.

Thanks! That was what I was thinking and hoping. 

1 hour ago, MamaToMany said:

Is there a chance the planner is still just incomplete?  Yes