Excursion availability

slidebite

43 minutes ago, slidebite said:

Is there a way to confirm excursion availability online without actually being booked on the cruise?

You can download a list of excursions; however, it will not show which have availability.  To download the list, view the itinerary map for the cruise.  Click on Click here and enter your email address when requested.  See below....

Upon viewing the list, you could contact Regent or your TA for specific availability.

image.png.0494ca1ef73c5b079556125acf048948.png

18 hours ago, slidebite said:

Is there a way to confirm excursion availability online without actually being booked on the cruise?

I believe so.  If you get a seven day hold on a cabin, your TA should give you a booking number with the hold.  You can enter the booking number and cruise info in your "My Account" "Booked Cruises" section of the Regent website.  It should show up as a "booked cruise" and if you;'re within the "book excursions" period for the cruise you can select the "customize shore excursions" section and it'll show you what is still available for you to book.  Not sure if you can actually book the excursions before you book the cruise, but you may be able to.

At least that's what happened when I had a 7 day hold on a cruise.  If you choose not to book it'll simply go away after the hold expires or you tell your TA.  

Thanks for the replies.

On 1/12/2023 at 9:05 AM, Camillus112 said:

Another excursion availability question:  I booked our desired excursions and, at confirmation, one of them came up as reserved.  Is this indicative of wait-listing?  Thanks if you can help.

Not sure if I am completely understanding what you are saying, but in my experience if it lets you book it and then afterwards says reserved, it sounds like you are indeed booked/reserved.

IIRC it makes it pretty plainly obvious if it is full before you try to book it.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2023 at 9:07 AM, slidebite said:

I booked our desired excursions and, at confirmation, one of them came up as reserved

All the ones you think you've booked should say "reserved" in the list in your account. If they don't, they're not booked.