Need help Re adding photo to checkin on app

mlbcruiser

Filling out our check-in forms using the Celebrity app. When it came time to add our pictures, it appears there is no way to add photos that I took yesterday for this purpose. When I have filled out Royal Caribbean check in info, I’ve had no problem adding them. I’ve taken one of my husband and one of my self and cannot find a way to get them onto Celebrity’s check in form on the app.  Wouldn’t dare allow the app to use my camera and take one of me looking like I look now! 
Hoping someone knows of a way to do this. Want to get this stuff over with!

Any help greatly appreciated. 

Edited by mlbcruiser

Thanks for the replies. I just decided to do it  the old fashioned way. Just went to Celebrity.com and was able to use the photos I already took. Since everything else I had filled out on the app appeared when I went to the check-in portion of Celebrity’s website, I’m sure the app will pick it up. 

3 minutes ago, mlbcruiser said:

Thanks for the replies. I just decided to do it  the old fashioned way. Just went to Celebrity.com and was able to use the photos I already took. Since everything else I had filled out on the app appeared when I went to the check-in portion of Celebrity’s website, I’m sure the app will pick it up. 

That's how I did it. Photo did show up but don't be surprised if they take your photo again at the pier.