Orlando Airport

Chelle621

I am sure this question has probably been asked before, but attempted to look before posting.  We will be arriving a day early for our cruise and can not check into the hotel until most likely 2pm.  We are looking at a flight arriving at 745 am.  Is there a place at the airport that we can store our luggage until we can check into our hotel?  We are willing to pay a fee if neccessary.

21 minutes ago, Chelle621 said:

I am sure this question has probably been asked before, but attempted to look before posting.  We will be arriving a day early for our cruise and can not check into the hotel until most likely 2pm.  We are looking at a flight arriving at 745 am.  Is there a place at the airport that we can store our luggage until we can check into our hotel?  We are willing to pay a fee if neccessary.

Are you staying at the Hyatt inside the Orlando airport?  If yes, the front desk will keep your luggage until you check in.  I used this service last year

Edited by Elaine5715

I have never been to a hotel that has not stored luggage prior to the room being ready. I once had a hotel charge a fee in NYC, only one that ever charged anything. Key on hotel, some small motel might not do it. But any decent sized hotel should. 

23 hours ago, Elaine5715 said:

Are you staying at the Hyatt inside the Orlando airport?  If yes, the front desk will keep your luggage until you check in.  I used this service last year

We are actually staying at the Staybridge Orlando.  I called today and they said that they will keep our luggage for us  until our room is ready.

• Like 1