Villefranche Excursion

cantgetaname

Very excited. After a lone excursion I was hoping for was booked I got another tour that takes me there (to Monaco). It’s the Nice, Eze & Monaco discovery   Have any of you been on it.   Really looking forward to it. Hopefully a couple opportunities for a coffee or a glass of wine in a quaint spot, square or narrow street?  Obviously a few souvenir shops 

• Like 1

I think the nature of any ship excursion is that you do what you are told, when you are told.  If your tour guide gives you the time you would certainly find many places in Eze Village, Nice and Monte Carlo where you could enjoy coffee, wine or a snack.   Another option is to simply do things on your own which gives you lots of flexibility.

Hank

• Like 1

On 1/13/2023 at 8:07 PM, cantgetaname said:

Very excited. After a lone excursion I was hoping for was booked I got another tour that takes me there (to Monaco). It’s the Nice, Eze & Monaco discovery   Have any of you been on it.   Really looking forward to it. Hopefully a couple opportunities for a coffee or a glass of wine in a quaint spot, square or narrow street?  Obviously a few souvenir shops 

Ships excursion or through an outside company?