SOS Celebrity Apex Sky Suite Shower??

easimmon36

Y'all I swear I'm sober and generally not dumb, but I'm on the Apex as we speak and cannot for the life of me figure out how to turn on the shower in our Sky Suite. I've turned the knobs every which way, any past Apex cruisers know if there's some secret button or pull thing I'm missing? 

If I remember correctly, there are two controls. Lower one determines where water comes out - shower head,  sprayer in middle of back, etc. Upper one is on/off - seems like we turned it to the right. 

Your butler should have left you a card with a phone number - call it - someone will always answer the phone. If not, call Guest Services. Good luck!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, easimmon36 said:

Y'all I swear I'm sober and generally not dumb, but I'm on the Apex as we speak and cannot for the life of me figure out how to turn on the shower in our Sky Suite. I've turned the knobs every which way, any past Apex cruisers know if there's some secret button or pull thing I'm missing? 

It’s not just you - I once got it on but couldn’t get it off - fortunately our room attendant was close by!

Wendy

The top knob controls where the water comes out.  Just turn it to the various positions to rotate through the rain head, body jets, hand held, or faucet.  The lower one controls the temperature and on/off.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, easimmon36 said:

OK this is definitely the post of the year, thank god it's still early in the year though, but come on already, you need help...from someone on the ship.

Thanks all. Yes, I'm fully aware that asking the room steward was an option but I'm also not so entitled that it felt necessary to call for help at midnight after they had a busy day of onboarding, it wasn't anything life or death. For anyone who is curious or an idiot like me, the lower knob of the shower actually has two separate parts to turn, one that turns the shower on and the other to adjust the temperature. 

• Like 1