Allure Show Reservations, when can we make reservations?

swdke

43 minutes ago, sailingduo said:

We sail the end of Feb on Allure.  As of a week or so ago I have been able to arrange all the show times we wanted.

What shows were you able to choose and make reservations for?  Thanks.

2 hours ago, Nicholsfam said:

Does anyone have a recent schedule for shows on Allure?  Trying to get an idea for our March 5 cruise so we can start to think about reservations, etc.  Thanks in advance for your help! 🙂

I can see the full schedule of shows in the app when I set it to the current sailing of Allure (which started yesterday), as well as the schedule for next week.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jbrinkm said:

I can see the full schedule of shows in the app when I set it to the current sailing of Allure (which started yesterday), as well as the schedule for next week.

how do you see it on the app for a cruise that you are not booked on- the app wont let me see the shows

1 hour ago, Robinhill said:

how do you see it on the app for a cruise that you are not booked on?

Usually, you can set the app to see any ship/sailing within about 90 days - there's a link toward the bottom of the page to see other ships/sailings.

Yes, in the app, you go to the little person/head icon at the top, then click "select a different cruise" then click "browse our ships" (which looks greyed out but you can click it still), then pick the ship and a date. Go through the same steps to set it back to your cruise, except you should see it after "select a different cruise" under your upcoming cruises.

2 hours ago, GalvestonCruiserx3 said:

Did you do that on the app or on the website?

I was set my reservations up on the app, you can do it also on the website.  Sign into your reservation then go to Plan my Cruise on your reservation.  Then click on the Entertainment icon.

FYI - I had access to reservations on the app before access on their website.

I had noticed the page banner had changed on the internet, but the shows weren't showing to book yet. I happened to look on the app & they were there. I think the app had them a couple of days earlier than website. 

I noticed reservations available in the app at about 33 days out. My cruise is Feb 5th. I'd heard on CC that they were possibly releasing on the 1st of the month prior to the cruise but since that was New Year's and the Monday holiday the 2nd, maybe it took a couple of more days? Or maybe it's always around 30 days out?

The allure will head to PC later this year & start with 3 & 4 day sailings.  

Haven’t been able to find out what shows etc. will be offered on the 4 day.  Hope mama Mia & ice show

have a feeling this is dumb Q but, will I be able to also make res for shows on shorter cruise?  Hoping not a free for all/stand by only sort of thing.