Had a great cruise except one incident

ShelleyQT

3 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

"Judging is everything today"?  I seem to be missing your point as people have always judged

On daily basis and everything?  US is my country for over half of my life (I’m 63): I literally started to notice such a method of observing others only approximately 6 years.

Voyage, Voyage!!!

• Like 1

On 1/22/2023 at 11:00 AM, Host Anne said:

I disagree with this comment.  The cruise line should not put passengers in the position of having to discretely say some to the waiter or Maitre 'd.  The cruise line is supposed to have rules and regulations and this would be a total disruption to the other passengers in the dining room.  The passengers are NOT always right and the cruise lines need to start dealing with rude guests who are disrupting others onboard or those of us who have loved cruising for many years will be turning elsewhere for vacation.

100% agree with this but would change from RUDE to DISRUPTIVE guests.  Does anyone know if the dining crew have access to a phone or a walkie talkie/radio?  Otherwise it could take what, 5-10mins roundtrip to walk from a back corner to the host stand