Freedom of the Seas - Ocean View Panoramic Suite (No Balcony) VP Question

sagosto63

I've been on several Oasis and Quantum class but unfamiliar with Freedom. It's amplified but not sure the details on the Ocean View Panoramic suite VP room. Does this have the same perks as a Grand Suite? It's about the same size w/o a balcony? And, do I need to book through RC (NOT a broker) to get double points?

2 minutes ago, sagosto63 said:

I've been on several Oasis and Quantum class but unfamiliar with Freedom. It's amplified but not sure the details on the Ocean View Panoramic suite VP room. Does this have the same perks as a Grand Suite? It's about the same size w/o a balcony? And, do I need to book through RC (NOT a broker) to get double points?

Yes it is considered a full suite and gets the perks of a full suite. You can book through anyone and you get the double points 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 2

On 1/16/2023 at 11:21 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes it is considered a full suite and gets the perks of a full suite. You can book through anyone and you get the double points 

Many thanks! Booked in 2025! I know the answer but the points only apply AFTER the cruise is completed correct? I am close to Diamond. 🙂

• 1 year later...