Attention myvegas fans

ddlb

I just got an email from myVEGAS slots saying they had awards for up to $750 off an NCL cruise.  But when I went to the Travel section, I did not see any listed plus I got a message saying I already claimed this reward. Have any of you who have done the discounted or free  myvegas  cruises received this?  I’ve only done MSC which were fantastic deals. 

20 hours ago, ddlb said:

I just got an email from myVEGAS slots saying they had awards for up to $750 off an NCL cruise.  But when I went to the Travel section, I did not see any listed plus I got a message saying I already claimed this reward. Have any of you who have done the discounted or free  myvegas  cruises received this?  I’ve only done MSC which were fantastic deals. 

The only recent discounts I've seen were on Royal and quite a bit worse than prior offers.

The offers for NCL of which there were 12 are all sold out except for $250 off a cruise for 250,000 points. Not sure if they’re adding anymore daily.   NCL charges $20 per person per day service charge and gives you a interior cabin, since you have to pay port charges and taxes and gratuities on drinks, etc. not near as good a deal as the MSC ones were.  Which there aren’t any at this point. Wish there were. The only thing I show for Royal Caribbean is onboard credit for gambling.