Cheers with an Officer on Harmony, which sea day?

Nabalab

Hi!  Will be on Harmony (Western Caribbean itinerary) in a few months.

Does anyone know which sea day will be the D+ Cheers with an Officer lunch?  Day 2 or Day 6?

I've read reports that on some ships, they have it for both Pinnacles and D+ on the same day.

On Anthem last month, it was different days.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Nabalab said:

Hi!  Will be on Harmony (Western Caribbean itinerary) in a few months.

Does anyone know which sea day will be the D+ Cheers with an Officer lunch?  Day 2 or Day 6?

I've read reports that on some ships, they have it for both Pinnacles and D+ on the same day.

Thanks!

It all depends on the ship and itinerary.  For instance, on Oasis December 4 sail it was held on the 3rd day as it was the first at sea day.  This was a Western Caribbean itinerary.

By the way, not sure if we are talking about the same event.  Mine was the D+" Lunch with Officers", although none of the Officers dined with us (still Pandemic cautions).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nabalab said:

That probably varies by ship and number of eligible D+ and pins on that sailing.

37 minutes ago, nelblu said:

It all depends on the ship and itinerary.  For instance, on Oasis December 4 sail it was held on the 3rd day as it was the first at sea day.  This was a Western Caribbean itinerary.

By the way, not sure if we are talking about the same event.  Mine was the D+" Lunch with Officers", although none of the Officers dined with us (still Pandemic cautions).

Thank you.

Since Harmony is an Oasis class ship (and also the Western Caribbean itinerary), my guess it will probably be the first sea day?  Day 2 on my sailing.

Pretty sure it is the same event... I'm relatively new to the "340+ club", but I think it used to be called "Lunch with an Officer", where an officer dines at your table.  Post-shutdown, it's now "Cheers with an Officer" - which is still lunch, but they just greet you at the beginning.

9 minutes ago, Nabalab said:

Thank you.

Since Harmony is an Oasis class ship (and also the Western Caribbean itinerary), my guess it will probably be the first sea day?  Day 2 on my sailing.

Pretty sure it is the same event... I'm relatively new to the "340+ club", but I think it used to be called "Lunch with an Officer", where an officer dines at your table.  Post-shutdown, it's now "Cheers with an Officer" - which is still lunch, but they just greet you at the beginning.

My Western itinerary seems to be slightly different from yours as our 2nd day is a stop at Coco Cay.  Unless they changed since this past December, the invite indicated "Lunch with Officers", and yes, they greet you as you enter and followed by a minor thank you speech in the MDR.

2 minutes ago, nelblu said:

My Western itinerary seems to be slightly different from yours as our 2nd day is a stop at Coco Cay.  Unless they changed since this past December, the invite indicated "Lunch with Officers", and yes, they greet you as you enter and followed by a minor thank you speech in the MDR.

Yeah - we have Coco Cay on Day 7, which I'm honestly not a fan of.  But that's a discussion for a different thread... haha.

Hmmm, strange.  On Anthem last month, it was Cheers.  And on the list of benefits on the website, it's also Cheers.  But whatever it's called, it's the same thing that you described.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/crown-and-anchor-society-benefit-grid.pdf

Thanks again!